No Win No Fee Lawyer Brisbane
Have you been injured in the workplace, or had your work contribute to an injury or disease? Talk to our no win no fee lawyer in Brisbane about your compensation entitlements.
Making A Claim With A Brisbane No Win No Fee Lawyer
Work Accident Helpline has a no win no fee policy on all of our claims. This way, our clients get the legal assistance they need without being out of pocket. If you are ready to start a discussion with a no win no fee lawyer in Brisbane from WorkCover Helpline, do not hesitate to give us a call on 1800 435 754.
What Should I Do If I Have Been Injured At Work?
Whether it is a minor or serious injury, you should follow your workplace reporting protocols. This way, you remove any doubt on whether or not it happened at work as having this record helps your no win no fee work injury lawyer to get you the compensation you deserve.
Many businesses and corporations have facility nominated practitioners. While we urge you to seek medical advice and referrals from your GP, you should not refuse to attend any medical appointments your employer sets up for you.
Additional to these, you should:
- Keep a diary of symptoms, time off work, appointments, and interactions at work regarding your workplace injury.
- Collect medical certificates and reports, x-rays.
- Collate additional income documents, including payslips before and after your injury, your resume and anything else that could show a loss of income.
- Keep a record of expenses, including all receipts for medication and appointments relating to your injury and any additional travel expenses.
- Include a register of additional domestic care and assistance from loved ones or professionals due to your workplace illness or injury.
What If My Employer Isn’t Insured With WorkCover?
In Australia, it is mandatory that businesses hold workers’ compensation insurance or self-funded insurance. The failure to do so will result in breaches they are non-compliant. Companies can be insured with any reputable workers’ compensation insurer and can also be self-insured. In Queensland, most businesses hold insurance with WorkCover. Whoever your employer is insured with, the process to apply for compensation is usually the same or very similar.
With a no win no fee workers’ compensation claim, getting our help with your claim is easy and costs you nothing up-front. In addition, we can also help with making compensation claims to your superannuation fund if you are deemed unable to return to work in the same capacity. Call us on 1800 435 754 today.
Where Do I Go From Here?
What we offer
Get A Free Claim Assessment Today
*Obligation free and completely confidential